On September 13, Friends of West Florida Public Library will hold its annual meeting at the WFPL Main Branch, 239 N. Spring Street. The entertainment for the evening is a murder mystery dinner theater called “Knock ‘Em Dead.”
Join Marian Haste, Augusta Wind, and Royal Payne as they show off their chops in this lively look at the music industry’s top-draw divas. They’re beautiful, talented, and deadly!
The cocktail hour and annual meeting will begin at 6:00 pm. The murder mystery dinner theater starts at 7:00 pm.
At the annual dinner, the Friends will vote on nominees for the Board of Directors and officers for the Board of Directors.
Nominees for the Board of Directors are:
- Kay Hastings, a retired accountant, educator and social worker, currently volunteering with the Council on Aging of West Florida.
- J.O. Zachow, a retired Social Service administrator with the Florida Department of Children and Families; currently a training consultant with Child Welfare Policy & Practice Group; active volunteer at Christ Episcopal Church and Friends of West Florida Public Library used book stores.
- Annette Marie D’Isa, retired elementary school teacher in Ohio and California and executive at Navy Federal Credit Union; active volunteer at Friends of West Florida Public Library used book stores.
Nominees for office of the Board of Directors are:
- President, Linda Williams
- Vice President, Lindsey Leverette
- Secretary, Kay Hastings
- Treasurer, David Bryant
Tickets are $40 per person. Please RSVP by September 5 to Linda Williams, (850) 494-1326 or email@example.com. Payments may be mailed to P.O. Box 13394, Pensacola, FL 32591.
Murder is on the menu and no one is safe, but everyone will have a chance at guessing whodunnit?